Thank you for your interest in the website of our company. As your visit involves personal data, we will inform you below in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Directive, EU-GDPR.
For an explanation of terms used, see VI. Definitions.
I. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
The person responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
864Grad Business Solutions UG (limited liability)
Commercial Register: Essen HRB 28412
CEO: Henning Thorwald
VAT ID: DE 315 45 89 83
We have named a data protection officer. You can reach it as follows:
Postal under the o.g. Address marked "Data Protection Officer".
By mail at
II. Data collection, legal basis of processing, duration of storage
1. Use of our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Language set in the browser
• the type of browser used and the operating system of your computer in the respective version
• whether Java script and cookies are allowed
• Screen resolution and resolution density and screen size of the output device
• Date and time of access
• your time zone
• the name of your access provider
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for other system administrative purposes, such as troubleshooting.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. The IP address will be deleted after 7 days at the latest from all systems used in connection with the operation of this website. We can no longer create a personal reference from the remaining data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated IP anonymization. Google's IP address on this website is therefore shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address).
3. Data protection in applications and in the application process.
We process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is especially the case if an applicant submits the corresponding application documents to us electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website.
If we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment relationship in compliance with the legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the candidate by the controller, the application documents shall be deleted six months after notification of the rejection decision, unless deletion precludes other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
III. Recipients and categories of recipients
1. Receiver 1: Plug-ins and Tools
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR
• this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you
• there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR
• Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
IV. Affected rights
Because we process your personal information, you have the following rights:
1. Right to information According to Art. 15 DSGVO you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
2. Correction In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us.
3. Delition according to Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required.
4. Restriction You may demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
5. Data portability In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you may receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or request that you send it to another person in charge.
6. Right of withdrawal In accordance with Art.
7 para. 3 GDPR, you may at any time revoke your once given consent to us. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. 7. Right of appeal You may complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations.
You can do this, e.g. at the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Independent National Center for Privacy Schleswig-Holstein
24103 Kiel - Germany
8. Right of objection If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for that particular situation or the opposition is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail. 9. existence of automated decision-making As a responsible company we refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling.
V. Data security
We use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption method during our website visit. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "data subject"). A natural person is considered to be identifiable who directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name Identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more particular features that are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
Affected person is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
Processing means any process or series of operations related to personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, with or without the aid of automated procedures; disclosure by submission, dissemination or other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Restriction of processing
Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their future processing.
Profiling is any kind of automated processing of personal data that consists in using that personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, personal To analyze or predict preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of that natural person.
Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the need for additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Responsible or the controller
The controller or controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for under Union or national law.
The processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Recipient is a natural or legal person, agency, agency or other entity to whom Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered as beneficiaries.
Third is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor to process the personal data.
Consent is any voluntarily given and unambiguously expressed in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by the data subject for the particular case, by which the data subject indicates that they consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him / her is.